Software Engineer (Java)
We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for building Java-based applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential. You will work as part of a software development team and be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications.
- Fluency in enterprise-class technologies.
- Able to review, recommend, and develop code for complex, data-intensive web-based platforms.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code review.
- Maintain and follow the agile software development process and lifecycle.
- Write secured software to ensure the protection of sensitive data.
- Analyze bugs and innovate solutions on a regular basis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Research and code with new tools, libraries, APIs and frameworks.
- Manage individual task priorities, deadlines, documents and deliverables
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers to best software industry practices, tools and processes.
- Java EE & Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Spring Security
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Angular 2/4/5, TypeScript
- Tomcat /Apache/Jboss.
Negotiable (Salary will be calculated based on candidates prior knowledge, experience, and expertise level.)
# Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Two yearly festival bonuses.
- Two weekly holidays.
- Full subsidize lunch facilities.
- And other benefits as per the company’s policy.
# Other Information
- Total Vacancy: 2 (Two).
- Job Context: Software Engineer (Intermediate level).
- Job Status: Full-time
- Workplace: Mohakhali, Dhaka (Work at office).
# Apply For This Position
Before you apply, please read the full job description very carefully before deciding whether you have the skills, knowledge, and experience that we are looking for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
We strongly discourage smokers not to apply.