Apply For This Position
Front-end Developer | Junior
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.
- Fluency in enterprise-class technologies.
- Able to review, recommend, and develop code for complex, data-intensive web-based platforms.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code review.
- Maintain and follow the agile software development process and lifecycle.
- Write secured software to ensure the protection of sensitive data.
- Analyze bugs and innovate solutions on a regular basis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Research and code with new tools, libraries, APIs and frameworks.
The candidate should have 1+ years of practical experience in the following areas:
- Experience in designing user interfaces from mockups.
- Have experience working with any one of these frameworks Angular/React/Vue, etc.
- Exposure or knowledge of Webpack, Bower, Grunt, etc. is preferable.
- The experience of performance optimization of web frontends is preferable.
- Should have experience of using version control systems(Git/SVN etc.).
- Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet the committed deadlines.
- Have to understand technical documents and business processes.
- Should have a strong agile/scrum methodology experience.
BSc. in CSE / ECE / EEE or any related discipline.
Read before apply
- Square Health Ltd., one of the latest ventures from Square Group, is searching for purpose driven individuals with startup mentality and ability to think outside the box in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a full time job. Job location is Mohakhali. Infrequent visits at client location and working long hours are expected as well.
- Candidates not meeting requirements and/or not interested in health tech are discouraged from applying.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Initial Screening.
- Initial Interview.
- Assignment, Review & Q/A.
- Second Screening.
- HR Interview.
- Final Selection.