Apply For This Position
Back-end Developer (Java) | Senior
We are looking for a Back-end Developer responsible for building Java-based applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential. You will work as part of a software development team and be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications.
- Fluency in enterprise-class technologies.
- Able to review, recommend, and develop code for complex, data-intensive web-based platforms.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code review.
- Maintain and follow the agile software development process and lifecycle.
- Write secured software to ensure the protection of sensitive data.
- Analyze bugs and innovate solutions on a regular basis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Research and code with new tools, libraries, APIs and frameworks.
Candidate should have 5+ years of practical experience in the following areas:
- Java EE & Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Spring Security
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Angular 2/4/5, TypeScript
- Tomcat /Apache/Jboss.
- Experience in:
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins
- Good knowledge in Linux (Preferred)
- Spring Cloud, ELK Stack, Docker
- Knowledge in AWS and Kubernetes will be plus point.
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet the committed deadlines.
- Have to understand technical documents and business process.
- Should have a strong agile/scrum methodology experience.
BSc. in CSE / ECE / EEE or any related discipline.
Read before apply
- Square Health Ltd., one of the latest ventures from Square Group, is searching for purpose driven individuals with startup mentality and ability to think outside the box in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a full time job. Job location is Mohakhali. Infrequent visits at client location and working long hours are expected as well.
- Candidates not meeting requirements and/or not interested in health tech are discouraged from applying.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Initial Screening.
- Initial Interview.
- Assignment, Review & Q/A.
- Second Screening.
- HR Interview.
- Final Selection.