Apply For This Position
Back-end Developer (Java) | Junior
- Fluency in enterprise-class technologies.
- Able to review, recommend, and develop code for complex, data-intensive web-based platforms.
- Ensure the quality of software by writing clean code adhering to best practices.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process and perform peer code review.
- Maintain and follow the agile software development process and lifecycle.
- Write secured software to ensure the protection of sensitive data.
- Analyze bugs and innovate solutions on a regular basis.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Research and code with new tools, libraries, APIs and frameworks.
- Java EE & Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Angular 2/4/5, TypeScript
- Tomcat /Apache/Jboss.
- Good knowledge in Linux (Preferred)
Junior Software Engineer (L1)
BDT 22,000 to 30,000 per month
(Salary will be calculated based on candidates prior knowledge, experience, and expertise level.)
# Compensation & Other Benefits
Read before apply
# Please read the full job description very carefully before deciding whether you have the skills, knowledge, and experience that we are looking for. At SQUARE, we aim to recruit the best persons to fill our vacancies, i.e. those candidates that most closely match the skills, competencies, and required experience set out in the job description.
# We are searching for purpose-driven individuals with a startup mentality and the ability to think outside the box in a fast-paced environment.
# Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. So, to be short-listed for an interview, you will need to demonstrate how you meet all of the main criteria listed in the job description. Learn more.
- Initial Screening.
- Technical Interview (online).
- Assignment, Review & Q/A (online).
- HR Interview.