We are hiring!
We have a number of open roles that will allow you to have a hand in shaping the future of healthcare. From development to sales representatives to database administrators each of these roles allows you to make an impact.
Back-end Developer (Java) | Intermediate [NEW]
Back-end Developer (Java) | Junior
Software Test Engineer | Junior [NEW]
Business Development Support Officer [NEW]
Business Development Executive [NEW]
This guidance is written to assist applicants to a position advertised by Square Health Ltd.
Deciding whether to apply for a job
Please read the full job description very carefully before deciding whether you have the skills, knowledge, and experience that we are looking for. At Square, we aim to recruit the best persons to fill our vacancies, i.e. those candidates that most closely match the skills, competencies, and required experience set out in the job description. To be short-listed for an interview, you will need to demonstrate how you meet all of the main criteria listed in the job description.
Your CV or RESUME
Your resume should contain up-to-date details of your academic and professional background. Those facts and accomplishments should mirror the requirements of the position, therefore make sure to make them stick out. Focus on achievements, initiative, and responsibilities more than on tasks and duties. Best honest and realistic about your competencies and job history. If you state your career objectives in the header, tailor them to the position! An easy-to-read and un-cramped one-pager is what we are usually looking for. Finally, avoid the template.
- Review for typos or grammatical errors
- Use action verbs to describe work history (led a squadron, managed supply levels)
- List current contact information
- Include information relevant to the job.
- Provide a timeline of work history, accounting for any classified assignments
- Explain industry/company specific language (ie: spell out acronyms that were common in your assignment)
- Use a professional email address